Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Progress...

Something is on my mind tonight. I'm not really sure what. I just have an agitation that there is something I need to process through but I don't know what is the subject.

I just realized that there was a time, only a couple years ago, really, that this kind of agitation would pretty much make me eat myself into oblivion. But today, by God's grace, I'm just wandering around my house thinking that May is really too early to have to run the air conditioner and trying to figure out what it is that is bothers me. Not even thinking about food.

It's progress. I haven't been consciously aware of that change up until now, really. It's really cool to be able to look back over time and see the progression in how God has changed my life and the way I deal with stressful situations. What an awesome God.

1 comment:

Cassie T. said...

Way to go, my friend! That really is progress. There has been so much growth for you since I've known you, it is marvelous to see...I know God is at work in His children.
You are beautiful inside and out!!