A while back I promised to talk more about the Support Team that Project 1.27 likes to see around adoptive families.
Project 1.27 offers several different ways to support adoptive families. Most of the options involve volunteer opportunities through Project 1.27. If you are interested in researching those options more, please visit www.project127.com, click “Get Involved”, and choose “Support Team”.
The other Support Team is called the P.U.R.E. Team. People on the PURE team are family and friends of the adoptive family who have attended training on how to support the adoptive family.
P.U.R.E stands for Prayer, Understanding, Relationship, Encouragement. These elements are fleshed out more in the PURE team description. Click here to view the document.
I consider those who support my adopting children to be on my support team whether or not you attend PURE training. I greatly appreciate all of you.
If you would like to attend PURE training, please let me know and I’ll send you the information on who to contact. Some of the training sessions are held in
No comments:
Post a Comment