The last few weeks have been very busy - mostly with work. Our company was preparing to support the individuals who would be coming to town for the Democratic National Convention.
Several people have been very confused about why I would be working on anything for the DNC. I've had questions like "Are you a Democrat!?" (What if I am? Would that be a problem?) and "Why would you want to be involved in that?" (Aside from "it's my job", this has been a great opportunity for Denver and, if I were a visitor, I'd like to have a good experience.)
If I'd had the choice, I'd probably have gotten out of town to avoid crowds. I was only downtown one day of the Convention but it was kind of interesting to watch the people interacting and going about their business.
Life will probably get back to "normal" now and I'll be working to catch up on email, phone calls, cleaning my house, and spending time with people. If I owe you some sort of communication, please be patient. I'll get to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment