In real life, bad stuff happens and difficult situations don't get neatly wrapped up in a short amount of time. There is Hope in the short term and there is Hope in the long run. These are stories and thoughts on life, adoption, parenting, and Hope that is Eternal.
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Daylight Saving Time
A couple of people have wondered about this in my presence recently. I saw this article and thought that maybe it would clear up some questions.
I detest the biannual time changes. I would much rather stay on DST all year. CNN Health reports on several risks that come with the time change. I know my own sleep schedule is largely set by the sun and has been all jacked up this week....
1 comment:
I detest the biannual time changes. I would much rather stay on DST all year. CNN Health reports on several risks that come with the time change. I know my own sleep schedule is largely set by the sun and has been all jacked up this week....
Post a Comment