My aunt hosts a web portal to Amazon... They give her a commission from each purchase made on Amazon through her portal. In the event that you might be interested in using this website, it is: http://bestconsumerbuy.com
Below is my aunt's explanation of the website:
"It is a portal to the Amazon store. You buy there just as you normally would. The prices are the same for you and I get a small commission. I am an Amazon affiliate and this is my "store," though as I said, it is just my portal to Amazon."
Happy shopping!
In real life, bad stuff happens and difficult situations don't get neatly wrapped up in a short amount of time. There is Hope in the short term and there is Hope in the long run. These are stories and thoughts on life, adoption, parenting, and Hope that is Eternal.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Amazon Portal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment