Sunday, November 24, 2013

Student Loans

This is a little advertisement for those who, like me, might still be paying down student loans.

I recently came across the SmarterBucks website.  The website is an online shopping portal and survey machine that allows you to earn some extra money toward your student loan.  In fact, you never touch the money you earn because you set up your student loan to be paid automatically with your earnings.

I don't have time for a 2nd job to use for targeting the student loan.  So, I am taking about 20 minutes a day to fill out a survey and earn a dollar or two toward my debt.  If I average about $1 per day, it's around $360/year which is more than one student loan payment.  Making an extra payment every year but not out of my pocket helps a lot!

Try it out for yourself.  Smarterbucks.com.

Note:  If you sign up for SmarterBucks because of this post, please do so by clicking on the links above as they use my referral link for routing.  Thanks!

1 comment: