A few months ago I switched from soft contacts to hard contacts. One very important difference I have learned is that with soft contacts, you can still feel things that touch your eye where the contact lens is located. With rigid lenses, I cannot feel things that touch my eye where the contact is located.
Last week I was working outside at a friend's house. I went to my car and, as I headed back, it seemed like a bug flew inside my sunglasses and at my eye. I blinked, didn't see the bug again, and assumed that it flew away. My lower eyelid didn't feel quite right a minute later so I figured I had gotten some dirt near the eye that needed to be cleaned off.
I went to look in the mirror and discovered that the bug never flew away. Nope. He hit me in the eye... well in the contact, really. I blinked. He squished. I had to clean the bug off my eyelid.
Just one more nuisance associated with trying to be able to see clearly!
3 comments:
That is bizzare!
Wow Crystal, I have never heard of that happening to anyone before!
How come goodbye CLS!
Post a Comment