Yesterday morning (9/30/08) I received a voicemail from the county letting me know that they reviewed my home study report and approved it. I am now on the "Waiting Family List" and they will begin actively looking for children.
I was driving in and out of coverage on a mountain so I was unable to actually talk with the caseworker when she called. However, she left me all of the needed information and said that they will be sending me a letter with the info, as well.
I'll be contacting them either this afternoon or tomorrow to begin moving forward on the next step.
1 comment:
Nobody has posted on this one?? What the heck??
When I heard this news, it was one of the more happier moments that I've had besides getting married. That's saying something!
God has blessed you through this process, Crystal, and will continue to bless you in surprising ways as you follow His voice.
Post a Comment