While I was at the tow yard today to sign paperwork, I took some pics so that you can see my sad little car.
In real life, bad stuff happens and difficult situations don't get neatly wrapped up in a short amount of time. There is Hope in the short term and there is Hope in the long run. These are stories and thoughts on life, adoption, parenting, and Hope that is Eternal.
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Car
A number of people have asked about the damage to my car. I don't really think it's all that bad but I don't know about the parts of the car I cannot see. I also don't know how much the age of the car will play in to the end result. A repair shop that works with the insurance company picked it up today for evaluation.
While I was at the tow yard today to sign paperwork, I took some pics so that you can see my sad little car.

While I was at the tow yard today to sign paperwork, I took some pics so that you can see my sad little car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck with your car! I hope everything and the process of getting it fixed goes smoothly. :)
I'm sorry you're little car is so hurt! I know God will provide for your needs and He will enable you as you walk through this situation (Isaiah 41:10, my friend).
Love you lots!
Post a Comment