Both of my brothers showed up. I'm fairly certain that this is the first time that all three of us have been at a social occasion at the same time. Here they are, goofing around on the dance floor.
In real life, bad stuff happens and difficult situations don't get neatly wrapped up in a short amount of time. There is Hope in the short term and there is Hope in the long run. These are stories and thoughts on life, adoption, parenting, and Hope that is Eternal.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Happy Birthday, Stacey!
Friday was my friend Stacey's birthday. We've been friends for around 20 years so of course I wasn't going to miss her party! Dancing and fun at the Cowboy Lounge.

Both of my brothers showed up. I'm fairly certain that this is the first time that all three of us have been at a social occasion at the same time. Here they are, goofing around on the dance floor.
Both of my brothers showed up. I'm fairly certain that this is the first time that all three of us have been at a social occasion at the same time. Here they are, goofing around on the dance floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I had a gig at the Cowboy Lounge earlier in the year! It looks so different at night.
You look so good in that shirt, by the way. I'm so glad you got it!
Thank you so much for coming. It was fun! :) Love ya, Stacey
Post a Comment