For the last three-ish years, I’ve had the privelege of spending time with my friend Dan pretty much every Wednesday evening. We’ve talked about many facets of life, watched a lot of TV (mostly sports).
About two years ago, my friend Rebecca started joining us on Wednesdays. Rebecca and Dan share a love of basketball. They have their favorite college teams and will regularly choose to watch a game where they are rooting for opposing teams. Despite the fact that basketball is easily my least favorite sport [unless my cousin(s) are playing], this has been really enjoyable for me.
This past Wednesday was my last week spending the evening with them. Wednesday’s are school nights so I need to be able to stay home and focus on homework and regular weekday bedtime routines.
I’m really going to miss the Wednesday evening chats. I'm quite sad about not being there, actually. We’ll try to get together now and then on a weekend.
Here’s a picture of us three musketeers from this past week. I can't remember what we were laughing at, but it was pretty hilarious.
About two years ago, my friend Rebecca started joining us on Wednesdays. Rebecca and Dan share a love of basketball. They have their favorite college teams and will regularly choose to watch a game where they are rooting for opposing teams. Despite the fact that basketball is easily my least favorite sport [unless my cousin(s) are playing], this has been really enjoyable for me.
This past Wednesday was my last week spending the evening with them. Wednesday’s are school nights so I need to be able to stay home and focus on homework and regular weekday bedtime routines.
I’m really going to miss the Wednesday evening chats. I'm quite sad about not being there, actually. We’ll try to get together now and then on a weekend.
Here’s a picture of us three musketeers from this past week. I can't remember what we were laughing at, but it was pretty hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment