Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Immunity and a CAT

Two things today...

First, my immune system has felt low since Sunday afternoon. I don't want to have to cancel my Monday doctor's appointment over illness. Therefore, I will be limiting my in-person interaction to providers and those who are going with me to appointments through Monday. After Monday's appointment, I will reevaluate based on immune health and forward direction from the doctor. I would appreciate prayer for staying healthy and wisdom in decision making at the Monday appointment.

Second, tonight was my CT scan. I told Mack that it would be more fun if it was a DOG scan. He just looked at me. I guess he didn't think it was funny. Sometimes the dog is a ruff audience.

It took less time for the CT scan than it took to get my x-rays at the Doctor's office. It took longer for the office to burn the scan to a disk than to actually do the scan. Meow, meow. 

The most interesting part of the visit was the conversation in the waiting room when I returned from the scan to wait for the disk. Without getting in to the details, it was clear that we (my friend and I) needed to be in that waiting room at that time for those people. God arranges these things.

No comments: