For the MRI, they called me within 24 hours of receiving the referral. I haven't gotten a call to schedule the CT yet.
Anticipation grows when timeframes are not defined. I am starting to get a little antsy.
Today I texted my doctor and asked if he could verify that the referral went out. He's checking on it.
Meantime, the furry kid showed me that if mom won't get off the couch and open the unlatched door, even a tiny guy can be resourceful enough to grab the weather stripping with his teeth. As if to say, "I do it myself!" ... Just at a time when I needed a little comic relief.
Also, questions have come up about the difference between MRI and CT Scans and what they show. This webpage is not from any of my providers but they have a succinct, direct explanation that made it easy for me to understand.
1 comment:
Hi Crystal. Just finished reading these posts. I agree that repeated conversations about health issues are tiring & frustrating so I’m glad you can post your comments & thought processes here. I returned last night from Florida caring for mom and I experience the pain of what we’re facing every time I talk with someone about it😪 Please know Bob & I are praying for you and that if you want to talk please don’t hesitate to call. Love you bunches my friend & sister in Christ. (PS: Couldn’t get my Google URL to post my name. Will research that as you taught me!!!)
Post a Comment