Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Vacation 2010

Last week I got to spend in Albuquerque with my brother’s family.  Thought I’d spend a few blogs on this year’s summer vacation.  Actually, these posts were written during the vacation and posting was delayed.

Started out the weekend with watching the MMA Heavyweight Championship with my brother.  Pretty sure I’ve never watched a whole MMA match before.  Not something I would probably choose to watch just on my own.  But, it was fun to hang out with my brother and he really seems to enjoy/understand what’s going on, as well as be familiar with the players.

Nice to just be able to relax without the pressure of all the stuff that “should” be done if I were home.

In fact, this might be the first time in a long time that I have really been able to relax.  I started yawning by 7:00.  Early sleepy time tonight!

No comments: